One of my new year’s resolutions was to start posting weekly updates on what I’ve been doing with my life. I’m going to try to post these on Sundays, but I was a bit late this week. We’ll see how long I can do this until I’m too burned out to post them anymore, which hopefully won’t be anytime soon, if at all.
What have I done this past week? Here’s a hint: nothing at all.
- Start of the new year, with my first word spoken in 2015 being “no”
- My Steam profile now has my latest computer specs and I will update that whenever something changes. So if you want to know, go there for the latest.
- I originally planned to start a couple let’s plays this month, but with the new 60fps feature on YouTube, I want to strive to release 60fps videos. As such, I’m going to wait it out until I get myself a 4TB external just for raw footage, which I should get sometime next month.
- I got back to Nova Master rank in CS:GO, after having been stuck at Nova 3 for some weeks.
- I got a couple more 3TB WD Reds, so I’ve been filling them up with more anime because why not?
- Started watching Gintama. A new season was announced for the upcoming Spring anime season, so I figured I would watch three episodes a day in order to watch this new season on time. If I stick to the three a day rule, I’ll finish just in time, on March 31st.
- Started watching One Piece. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, and thought I’d incorporate it into my new year’s resolutions. Two episodes a day, including movies and such, and I’ll be caught up sometime in December.
- Started watching Oreimo. It’s a pretty good show, but I wish it focused more on the romance aspect, if that exists. Still on the first season.
- I finally managed to catch up with the Kissxsis manga, after having started it three or so months ago. Let’s just say that it is glorious and that Ako is still best girl.
- Currently powering through the Kuroko’s Basketball manga. (Volume 7 right now)
And that’s that. I’ll be changing up the format of these as I go, but I hope this is fine for now. I’m also going to be working on another video for my Approva channel, either my “Top 50 anime ever” or “Top 50 anime of 2014”.