- All of my reviews are my own honest, original thoughts
- All screenshots are my own, taken from the video file produced while recording the game
- Any writeup published could possibly be altered as time goes on. Any alteration made will be explained in said writeup.
- Corrections are made to any writeup published if said writeup needs it. For example, if something is stated about a game that is incorrect.
- I do not allow game developers or publishers to influence my reviews/haikus/first impressions in anyway.
- Spoilers will always be avoided. Always.
- As of March 17th, 2014, I no longer factor a game’s price into my review of said game.
- Normally, a “Cub Plays” video would be created to accompany said review, possibly a full-length playthrough of the game.
- Review scores are not discussed with either the developer or publisher prior to the publication of said review
- My normal reviews tend to be short and to the point
I use my own scale dubbed the “K-o-Meter”.
- Normally, a “Cub Plays” video would be created to accompany this type of post. It is rare for a full-length series to accompany one.
- A bit shorter than a normal review. Gives an overview of the game without assigning a score to it. Usually used for early access games.
- Could possibly become a full-length review later on, although this is uncommon
Review in haiku A “Cub Plays” video will be created for said game, or an entire series featuring the game A haiku will be written and placed onto a cool image from the game A score will be assigned to the game, along with a short list of pros and cons Review scores are not discussed with either the developer or publisher prior to the publication of said review